Next in-house competition is 9/12/2015. Teams of 3. Check out the video preview.
The 2015 Forge Fitness Family Holiday party is 12/5/2015. It is going to be EPIC so save the date.
– Parking behind the buildings in the alley is prohibited by the association.
– Bags and belongings go in the new members ‘locker’ room. Bags should not be on gym floor to help ensure athlete safety.
– Young children should be in the kids room, not running around the front lobby.
– Suggestions? We’d love to hear from you. Contact us with any great ideas.
- JOIN US FOR THE FALL FITNESS CHALLENGE!!!! (10/27/2016)
Ready to start the Holiday season off right?
We are very excited to announce our 6 Week Fall Fitness Challenge!!! This challenge is going to be different than any challenge we have done before.
Starts Nov 1 – Ends Dec 9
- For $149, you will be entered in the challenge and given a state of the art MyZone Heart Rate Belt which is yours to keep!
- The MyZone Belt has been clinically tested to be 99.4% accurate to an EKG machine.
- Based off of your Heart Rate, the Belt distinguishes between the different Zones of Intensity
- Zones are used to calculate “MEPS” (MyZone Effort Points) which create an even playing field among individuals of all fitness levels or workouts.
Watch the Video on How it Works!!! Click Here
- Initial consultation to calibrate your MyZone Belt accurately, take before pictures, measurements, and discuss your goals!
- MEPs and Zones will help the trainers gauge your effort and make sure you are working out at the appropriate intensity during the class whether that is slowing down or speeding up!!
- Additional tracking via the MyZone App available on Apple’s App Store and GooglePlay.
- With the app you still earn MEPs towards the Challenge while on the go for those extra workouts you do at home or on vacation.
- Optional weekly meetings every Thursday at 7pm where we will answer any questions you have about nutrition, the tracking system, or how to stay on top of your fitness goals.
- Individual winners and awards for CrossFit, HIIT Boot Camp, and Pilates
- Overall Winner (additional award)