- How did you hear about CrossFit?
My best friend introduced me to it back in 2012. I was afraid at first, but began to love the competitive nature of the sport. Since then it has fueled my desire to improve my weaknesses and gain a better understanding of myself.
- What is your favorite WOD?
Amanda – 9-7-5 Snatches and Muscle ups!
- Favorite exercise or lift?
Snatch – its fun to throw weight above your head.
- What stations would we find on your Pandora?
Jason Aldean, Jay Z, Anberlin, Taylor Swift and maybe some classic Christina
- What do you like to do besides CrossFit?
I like to eat pizza, play the guitar, watch ESPN, go to church and meal prep in the the kitchen.
Accolades: BS Health Science, Minor in Child Development, CrossFit Level 1, USAW Level 1 Sports Performance and Weightlifting, 2x SoCal Regional Competitor – 2013, 2014, 2x OCT Competitor – 2013, 2015